New Patch | List of Changes
- 4 May 2022
We have a new update to the Webex app that we wanted to let you know about. This update includes several new features, fixes and changes. The Cisco Webex app for Android and iOS has been updated with several new features and improvements. The latest update brings the ability to view Webex Teams conversations in the app's main interface. This makes it easier to keep track of conversations and see new messages. The update also introduces support for Cisco Webex Calling. This allows users to make and receive calls using the app. Finally, the update includes various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Design and Usability
We’ve made some design improvements to the Webex App that make it easier and more intuitive to use. You’ll notice a more polished interface with new icons and colors. We’ve also made some improvements to the way you navigate the app.
We’ve fixed several bugs in this update, including an issue that caused the app to crash for some users.
We’ve added some new features in this update, including the ability to create and join Webex Teams. You can also now add contacts from your phone’s address book. We’ve made it easier to manage your meetings with new controls. You can now mute and unmute yourself, as well as turn your video on and off. To access these controls, simply tap on the “More” button in the meeting controls.
We’re excited to announce a new update to the Webex App! This update includes several new features, as well as some bug fixes and performance improvements. Here’s what’s new in this update:
- You can now start or join a Webex Meeting directly from the app. Simply tap on the “Meetings” tab and then “Start a Meeting” or “Join a Meeting”.
- The “Settings” tab has been redesigned and moved to the bottom of the app. You can now access all of your settings in one place.
- You can now enable push notifications for individual Webex Teams conversations. This way, you’ll only be notified when there are new messages in the conversations that you care about.
- Several bugs related to audio and video calls have been fixed.
- Some users were experiencing problems with the app crashing. This has been fixed in this update.
- Overall performance and stability of the app has been improved.
We hope you enjoy the new update! If you have any questions or feedback, please reach out to us at [email protected]